Thanks for visiting......here's what I've been up to!




First of all, I've given my website a facelift. Please visit my site when you have a moment and let me know what you think!
www.thevirtualexcellencepro.com

Saturday, August 29, 2009

"Socialnomics"

Currently, I'm in the process of reading "Socialnomics" by Erik Qualman - fabulous book, very informative, easy read, makes the Social Media phenomena understandable. I highly suggest this book for anyone still struggling with the idea of whether or not SM is here to stay or think they don't have the time needed to spend on developing relationships.

Started the book first thing this morning, I'm already half-way through and am really enjoying it, however, I have discovered several grammatical errors that a virtual assistant (VA) with great proofreading and editing skills most likely would have caught on the final draft, prior to final publication. It certainly doesn't take away from the content or quality of the book but as a virtual assistant professional, proofreading is one of those things that we're really good at!

If you're an author with the world's next greatest novel, or a consultant, speaker, or coach with a jaw-dropping e-book ready to go to press, having a talented VA on your team to proofread your manuscript is crucial.

No comments:

Post a Comment