Thanks for visiting......here's what I've been up to!




First of all, I've given my website a facelift. Please visit my site when you have a moment and let me know what you think!
www.thevirtualexcellencepro.com

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Virtual Excellence Becomes Newest Internet Marketing Team Member for PA Excellence Limited, New Zealand

I'm thrilled to announce that as of September 1, 2009, Virtual Excellence, http://www.thevirtualexcellencepro.com, has been asked to be part of a Multi-VA team of Internet Marketers in New Zealand, PA Excellence Limited! www.heikemiller.com

Ms. Heike Miller, owner of PA Excellence Limited, submitted her RFP for Internet Marketing virtual assistants through VAClassroom.com, as well as VANetworking.com and I feel extremely fortunate to have been one of those chosen for this amazing opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment