Thanks for visiting......here's what I've been up to!




First of all, I've given my website a facelift. Please visit my site when you have a moment and let me know what you think!
www.thevirtualexcellencepro.com

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Creative Writing Class

Wanting to polish my writing skills for content on future articles, websites, eZines, etc. for my clients and myself, I was fortunate enough to find Write Well University online and have just finished five weeks of a creative writing class with the fabulous Dawn M. Goldberg, Chief Writing Officer!

The classes involved writing, reading, creating and reviewing and were so much fun!

I believe some of us, at one time or another, have felt we didn't have a creative bone in our body but with Dawn's guidance and expertise, I was able to open up and express my thoughts and ideas in ways that flowed easily.

I feel confident that through these new skills and strategies, I'll really be able to offer my clients the powerful content they're looking for to make them stand out in the crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment