Thanks for visiting......here's what I've been up to!




First of all, I've given my website a facelift. Please visit my site when you have a moment and let me know what you think!
www.thevirtualexcellencepro.com

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

1 Shopping Cart Training

It's amazing how the Universe works when you let it know what you want!

I had 1ShoppingCart training down on my list of what to take next, but this week I was approached by a very good friend of mine who has an herbal supplement company, who has asked me to set up a simple website for her business that included a shopping cart for her products! I can't tell you how excited I am to be tackling yet another new skill for my clients!

My online training course is being presented by Erin Blaskie of Business Services, E.T.C., who has been using 1ShoppingCart for over 5 years and really knows the in's & out's of the system. I feel very confident about the course material and hope to hit the ground running after completion!

So much information, so little time! But oh, so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment